The worst absolute surplus loss in the problem of commons: random priority versus average cost
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1992. "Serial Cost Sharing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1009-1037, September.
- Hervé Crès & Hervé Moulin, 2001.
"Scheduling with Opting Out: Improving upon Random Priority,"
INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 565-577, August.
- Hervé Crès & Hervé Moulin, 1998. "Scheduling with Opting Out: Improving Upon Random Priority," Working Papers hal-00601584, HAL.
- Moulin, Herve & Cres, Moulin, 2000. "Scheduling with Opting Out: Improving upon Random Priority," Working Papers 2000-03, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- HervÊ Moulin, 1999. "Incremental cost sharing: Characterization by coalition strategy-proofness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(2), pages 279-320. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)