Strategic properties of heterogeneous serial cost sharing
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Friedman & Moulin, Herve, 1995.
"Three Methods to Share Joint Costs or Surplus,"
95-38, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1992. "Serial Cost Sharing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1009-37, September.
- Sprumont, Y., 1996.
"Ordinal Cost Sharing,"
Cahiers de recherche
9624, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Eric Friedman & Scott Shenker, 1998. "Learning and Implementation on the Internet," Departmental Working Papers 199821, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Moulin, Herve, 1999.
"Rationing a Commodity along Fixed Paths,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 41-72, January.
- José Alcalde & José Angel Silva, 2000. "- A Procedure For Sharing Recycling Costs," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- HervÊ Moulin, 1999. "Incremental cost sharing: Characterization by coalition strategy-proofness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 279-320.
- Shaler Stidham, 1992. "Pricing and Capacity Decisions for a Service Facility: Stability and Multiple Local Optima," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1121-1139, August.
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, 2010. "Adaptive and Sophisticated Learning in Repeated Normal-Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 418, David K. Levine.
- Eric Friedman, 1999. "Strong Monotonicity in Surplus Sharing," Departmental Working Papers 199919, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:44:y:2002:i:2:p:145-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.