The Formulation and Estimation of Random Effects Panel Data Models of Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matyas, Laszlo & Hornok, Cecilia & Pus, Daria, 2012. "The formulation and estimation of random effects panel data models of trade," MPRA Paper 36789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin & Daria Taglioni, 2006.
"Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations,"
NBER Working Papers
12516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Taglioni, Daria, 2006. "Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2003. "A generalized design for bilateral trade flow models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 391-397, September.
- Egger, Peter, 2000.
"A note on the proper econometric specification of the gravity equation,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 25-31, January.
- Peter Egger, "undated". "A Note on the Proper Econometric Specification of the Gravity Equation," WIFO Working Papers 108, WIFO.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2003. "The proper panel econometric specification of the gravity equation: A three-way model with bilateral interaction effects," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 571-580, July.
- Davis, Peter, 2002. "Estimating multi-way error components models with unbalanced data structures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 67-95, January.
- James E. Anderson, 2011. "The Gravity Model," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 133-160, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:153:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10290-017-0286-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gábor Békés & Lionel Fontagné & Balázs Muraközy & Vincent Vicard, 2017.
"Shipment frequency of exporters and demand uncertainty,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(4), pages 779-807, November.
- Gabor Békés & Lionel Gérard Fontagné & Balazs Murakozy & Vincent Vicard, 2014. "Shipment Frequency of Exporters and Demand Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 4734, CESifo Group Munich.
- Békès, G. & Fontagné, L. & Murakozy, B. & Vicard, V., 2014. "Shipment frequency of exporters and demand uncertainty," Working papers 479, Banque de France.
- Gabor Békés & Lionel Fontagné & Balazs Murakozy & Vincent Vicard, 2014. "Shipment Frequency of Exporters and Demand Uncertainty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299838, HAL.
- Daria Pus & László Mátyás & Cecilia Hornok, 2013. "Modelling Firm-Product Level Trade: A Multi-Dimensional Random Effects Panel Data Approach," CEU Working Papers 2013_2, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 08 May 2013.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ceu:econwp:2012_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Apor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deceuhu.html .