Energy Transition with Variable and Intermittent Renewable Electricity Generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Helm & Mathias Mier, 2018. "Subsidising Renewables but Taxing Storage? Second-Best Policies with Imperfect Pricing," Working Papers V-413-18, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2018.
- Lazkano, Itziar & Nøstbakken, Linda & Pelli, Martino, 2017.
"From fossil fuels to renewables: The role of electricity storage,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 113-129.
- Lazkano, Itziar & Nøstbakken, Linda & Pelli, Martino, 2016. "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Role of Electricity Storage," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Itziar Lazkano & Linda Nøstbakken & Martino Pelli, 2016. "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Role of Electricity Storage," CESifo Working Paper Series 5969, CESifo Group Munich.
- Itziar Lazkano & Linda Nøstbakken & Martino Pelli, 2017. "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Role of Electricity Storage," Cahiers de recherche 17-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Hoel, Michael & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996.
"Depletion of fossil fuels and the impacts of global warming,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 1994. "Depletion of Fossil Fuels and the impact of Global Warming," Discussion Papers 107, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-02-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-02-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2019-02-04 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_7442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.