On the Sensitivity of Collective Action to Uncertainty about Climate Tipping Points
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ananish Chaudhuri, 2011. "Sustaining cooperation in laboratory public goods experiments: a selective survey of the literature," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 14(1), pages 47-83, March.
- Alessandro Tavoni & Astrid Dannenberg & Giorgos Kallis & Andreas L�schel, 2011.
"Inequality, communication and the avoidance of disastrous climate change,"
GRI Working Papers
34, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Tavoni, Alessandro & Dannenberg, Astrid & Kallis, Giorgos & Löschel, Andreas, 2011. "Inequality, communication and the avoidance of disastrous climate change," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37570, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alessandro Tavoni & Astrid Dannenberg & Giorgos Kallis & Andreas Loeschel, 2011. "Inequality, Communication and the Avoidance of Disastrous Climate Change," CCEP Working Papers 1103, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tavoni, Alessandro & Dannenberg, Astrid & Kallis, Giorgos & Loschel, Andreas, 2011. "Inequality, Communication and the Avoidance of Disastrous Climate Change," Working Papers 249389, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Daniel Balliet, 2010. "Communication and Cooperation in Social Dilemmas: A Meta-Analytic Review," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 54(1), pages 39-57, February.
- Rachel Croson & Melanie Marks, 2000. "Step Returns in Threshold Public Goods: A Meta- and Experimental Analysis," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 2(3), pages 239-259, March.
- Michael McBride, 2010. "Threshold uncertainty in discrete public good games: an experimental study," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 77-99, February.
- Budescu David V. & Rapoport Amnon & Suleiman Ramzi, 1995. "Common Pool Resource Dilemmas under Uncertainty: Qualitative Tests of Equilibrium Solutions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 171-201, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Ghidoni & G. Calzolari & M. Casari, 2017.
"Climate Change: Behavioral Responses from Extreme Events and Delayed Damages,"
wp2002, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ghidoni, Riccardo & Calzolari, G. & Casari, Marco, 2017. "Climate Change : Behavioral Responses from Extreme Events and Delayed Damages," Discussion Paper 2017-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Charles Sims & David Finnoff, 2016. "Opposing Irreversibilities and Tipping Point Uncertainty," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 985-1022.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2016.
"Full agreement and the provision of threshold public goods,"
Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 205-233, January.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2011. "Full agreement and the provision of threshold public goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Feige, Christian & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Krämer, Jan, 2014. "Voting on contributions to a threshold public goods game: An experimental investigation," Working Paper Series in Economics 60, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Doncaster, C. Patrick & Tavoni, Alessandro & Dyke, James G., 2017. "Using Adaptation Insurance to Incentivize Climate-change Mitigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 246-258.
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9282-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghidoni, Riccardo & Calzolari, Giacomo & Casari, Marco, 2017. "Climate change : Behavioral responses from extreme events and delayed damages," Other publications TiSEM 9868b8c2-8848-48d9-9eb6-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- G. Calzolari & M. Casari & R. Ghidoni, 2016. "Carbon is Forever: a Climate Change Experiment on Cooperation," Working Papers wp1065, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lemoine, Derek & Traeger, Christian P., 2016. "Ambiguous tipping points," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PB), pages 5-18.
- Mike Farjam & Olexandr Nikolaychuk & Giangiacomo Bravo, 2017. "Does risk communication really decrease cooperation in climate change mitigation?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alfredo Sirkis & J.C Hourcade & Dipak Dasgupta & Rogério Studart & Kevin Gallagher & B Perrissin-Fabert & José Eli Da Veiga & Etienne Espagne & Michele Stua & Michel Aglietta, 2015. "Moving the trillions a debate on positive pricing of mitigation actions," Post-Print hal-01692638, HAL.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:s1:p:103-115 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscollective action; prisoners’ dilemma; coordination game; threshold uncertainty; negotiations; tipping points; climate change; experimental economics;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_4643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.