Labour Mobility and the Portability of Social Rights in the EU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Cristina d'Addio & Maria Chiara Cavalleri, 2015. "Labour Mobility and the Portability of Social Rights in the EU," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 61(2), pages 346-376.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvaro Forteza, 2010.
"The Portability of Pension Rights: General Principles and the Caribbean Case,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 28(2), pages 237-255, March.
- Forteza, Alvaro, 2008. "The portability of pension rights : general principals and the Caribbean case," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 46188, The World Bank.
- Dr Tatiana Fic & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Lucy Stokes & Dawn Holland, 2011. "Labour mobility within the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 379, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Alain Jousten & Pierre Pestieau, 2002.
"Labor Mobility, Redistribution, and Pension Reform in Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 85-108
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jousten, Alain & Pestieau, Pierre, 2001. "Labour Mobility, Redistribution And Pensions Reform In Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Caliendo, Marco, 2007.
"mhbounds – Sensitivity Analysis for Average Treatment Effects,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sascha O. Becker & Marco Caliendo, 2007. "mhbounds - Sensitivity Analysis for Average Treatment Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 659, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Heitmueller, 2005.
"Unemployment benefits, risk aversion, and migration incentives,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Axel Heitmueller, 2002. "Unemployment Benefits, Risk Aversion, and Migration Incentives," CERT Discussion Papers 0207, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2002. "Unemployment Benefits, Risk Aversion, and Migration Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward P. Lazear, 1985. "Incentive Effects of Pensions," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice, pages 253-282 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes & Chernetsky, Taras, 2005. "Portability regimes of pension and health care benefits for international migrants: an analysis of issues and good practices," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 32750, The World Bank.
- Bonin, Holger & Eichhorst, Werner & Florman, Christer & Hansen, Mette Okkels & Skiöld, Lena & Stuhler, Jan & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Thomasen, Henrik & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Report No. 19: Geographic Mobility in the European Union: Optimising its Economic and Social Benefits," IZA Research Reports 19, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011.
"Portability of Pension, Health, and Other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, Issues,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011. "Portability of pension, health, and other social benefits : facts, concepts, issues," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 62725, The World Bank.
- Avato, Johanna & Koettl, Johannes & Sabates-Wheeler, Rachel, 2009. "Definitions, good practices, and global estimates on the status of social protection for international migrants," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 49172, The World Bank.
- Fenge, Robert & Von Weizsäcker, Jakob, 2010. "Public pension systems and distortions of intra-EU mobility: the Lodge Test," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 263-275, April.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Kolmar, Martin, 2002. "Are national pension systems efficient if labor is (im)perfectly mobile?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 347-374, March.
- Sascha O. Becker & Marco Caliendo, 2007.
"Sensitivity analysis for average treatment effects,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 71-83, February.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Caliendo, Marco, 2007. "mhbounds – Sensitivity Analysis for Average Treatment Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 2542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Liebig & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2003. "How does income inequality influence international migration?," ERSA conference papers ersa03p472, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Stráský, 2016. "Priorities for completing the European Union's Single Market," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1315, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Dustmann & Giovanni Facchini & Cora Signorotto, 2015.
"Population, Migration, Ageing and Health: A Survey,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1518, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Giovanni Facchini & Cora Signorotto, 2015. "Population, Migration, Ageing and Health: A Survey," Discussion Papers 2015-17, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Omar S. Arias & Carolina Sánchez-Páramo & María E. Dávalos & Indhira Santos & Erwin R. Tiongson & Carola Gruen & Natasha de Andrade Falcão & Gady Saiovici & Cesar A. Cancho, 2014. "Back to Work : Growing with Jobs in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16570, March.
- Adrien-Paul Lambillon, 2014. "Immigration Restrictions Since the 2007 Crisis," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 55-56, 07.
More about this item
Keywordslabour mobility; portability; social protection; European Union;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_4153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .