Public pension systems and distortions of intra-EU mobility: the Lodge Test
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2010)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alain Jousten & Pierre Pestieau, 2002.
"Labor Mobility, Redistribution, and Pension Reform in Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 85-108
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jousten, Alain & Pestieau, Pierre, 2001. "Labour Mobility, Redistribution And Pensions Reform In Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes & Chernetsky, Taras, 2005. "Portability regimes of pension and health care benefits for international migrants: an analysis of issues and good practices," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 32750, The World Bank.
- Robert Fenge & Martin Werding, 2004. "Ageing and the tax implied in public pension schemes: simulations for selected OECD countries," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(2), pages 159-200, June.
- Robert Fenge & Martin Werding, 2003. "Ageing and the Tax Implied in Public Pension Schemes: Simulations for Selected OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 841, CESifo Group Munich.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Kolmar, Martin, 2002. "Are national pension systems efficient if labor is (im)perfectly mobile?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 347-374, March.
- Stefan Homburg & Wolfram Richter, 1993. "Harmonizing public debt and public pension schemes in the European community," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 51-63, December.
- Stefan Homburg & Wolfram Richter, 1993. "Harmonizing public debt and public pension schemes in the European community," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 51-63, December.