The Business Environment in the Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark & Seabright, Paul, 2013.
"Soviet power plus electrification: What is the long-run legacy of communism?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 116-147.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," Working Papers 43-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2014.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2010. "A Framework for Cross-Country Comparisons of Public Infrastructure Constraints on Firm Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; human capital; institutions; planned economy; transition; business environment;
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- H49 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Other
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Other
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.