Understanding the business environment in South Asia : evidence from firm-level surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Dethier & Maximilian Hirn & Stéphane Straub, 2011.
"Explaining Enterprise Performance in Developing Countries with Business Climate Survey Data,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 258-309, August.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Hirn, Maximilian & Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Explaining Enterprise Performance in Developing Countries with Business Climate Survey Data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4792, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark & Seabright, Paul, 2013.
"Soviet power plus electrification: What is the long-run legacy of communism?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 116-147.
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," Working Papers 43-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2014.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Krauss, 2015. "Creating and destroying jobs across East Asia Pacific: a country-level analysis on wages, exports, finance, regulation and infrastructure," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Microfinance; E-Business; Private Participation in Infrastructure; Small Scale Enterprise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.