Tax Structure and Government Expenditures under Tax Equity Norms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lévy-Garboua, Louis & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude, 2009.
"A behavioral Laffer curve: Emergence of a social norm of fairness in a real effort experiment,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, pages 147-161.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2008. "A Behavioral Laffer Curve: Emergence of a Social Norm of Fairness in a Real Effort Experiment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00340459, HAL.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2009. "A Behavioral Laffer Curve: Emergence of a Social Norm of Fairness in a Real Effort Experiment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00350260, HAL.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado, 2007. "Envy, leisure, and restrictions on working hours," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1286-1310, November.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2006.
"Welfare Implications Of The Interaction Between Habits And Consumption Externalities,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 557-571, May.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2004. "Welfare Implications of the Interaction between Habits and Consumption Externalities," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 639.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2004. "Welfare Implications of the Interaction between Habits and Consumption Externalities," Working Papers 125, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rune Ellemose Gulev & Hanna Lierse, 2012. "Cultural Repercussions: Extending Our Knowledge about How Values of Trust and Confidence Influence Tax Structures within Europe," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 1(1), pages 91-108.
- Rune Ellemose Gulev & Hanna Lierse, 2011. "Exploring the Connection between Culture and Taxation: How Trust and Confidence Shape Tax Regimes within Europe," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
More about this item
Keywordsjustice; fairness; taxation; policy mix;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .