Out of Sight, Out of Mind? The Impact of Natural Disasters on Pregnancy Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Deschênes & Enrico Moretti, 2009. "Extreme Weather Events, Mortality, and Migration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(4), pages 659-681, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stearns, Jenna, 2015. "The effects of paid maternity leave: Evidence from Temporary Disability Insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 85-102.
- Richter, André & Robling, Per Olof, 2013. "Multigenerational e ffects of the 1918-19 influenza pandemic in Sweden," Working Paper Series 5/2013, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Andalón, Mabel & Azevedo, João Pedro & Rodríguez-Castelán, Carlos & Sanfelice, Viviane & Valderrama-González, Daniel, 2016. "Weather Shocks and Health at Birth in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 69-82.
- Currie, Janet & Rossin-Slater, Maya, 2013.
"Weathering the storm: Hurricanes and birth outcomes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 487-503.
- Janet Currie & Maya Rossin-Slater, 2012. "Weathering the Storm: Hurricanes and Birth Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 18070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Fuller, 2014. "The Effect of Prenatal Natural Disaster Exposure on School Outcomes," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(4), pages 1501-1525, August.
- Anna Aizer & Laura Stroud & Stephen Buka, 2016.
"Maternal Stress and Child Outcomes: Evidence from Siblings,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(3), pages 523-555.
- Anna Aizer & Laura Stroud & Stephen Buka, 2012. "Maternal Stress and Child Outcomes: Evidence from Siblings," NBER Working Papers 18422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .