What are their Words Worth? Political Plans and Economic Pains of Fiscal Consolidations in New EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ondřej Schneider & Jan Zápal, 2006. "What Are Their Words Worth? Political Plans And Economic Pains Of Fiscal Consolidations In New EU Member States," Working Papers IES 2006/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 1989. "Political and economic determinants of budget deficits in the industrial democracies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 903-933, May.
- Orban, Gabor & Szapary, Gyorgy, 2004.
"The Stability and Growth Pact from the perspective of the new member states,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 839-864, October.
- G??bor Orb??n & Gy??rgy Szap??ry, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective Of the New Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-709, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gábor Orbán & György Szapáry, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective of the New Member States," MNB Working Papers 2004/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Ondrej Schneider & Jan Zapal, 2006.
"Fiscal Policy in New EU Member States: Go East, Prudent Man!,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 139-166.
- Ondřej Schneider & Jan Zápal, 2005. "Fiscal Policy in New EU Member States: Go East, Prudent Man!," Working Papers IES 76, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Rolf Strauch & Mark Hallerberg & Jürgen von Hagen, 2004.
"Budgetary Forecasts in Europe – The Track Record of Stability and Convergence Programmes,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/42, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Strauch, Rolf & Hallerberg, Mark & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2004. "Budgetary forecasts in Europe - the track record of stability and convergence programmes," Working Paper Series 307, European Central Bank.
- JÃ¼rgen von Hagen & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Rolf Strauch, 2001. "Budgetary Consolidation in EMU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 148, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Martin Gregor, 2004. "Governing Fiscal Commons in the Enlarged EU," Working Papers IES 56, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dybczak, Kamil & Melecky, Martin, 2014.
"EU fiscal stance vulnerability: Are the old members the gold members?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 87-101.
- Dybczak, Kamil & Melecky, Martin, 2012. "EU Fiscal Stance Vulnerability: Are the Old Members the Gold Members?," MPRA Paper 42837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; new member states; consolidations; Stability and Growth Pact; excessive deficit procedure; convergence programmes;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-04-08 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-04-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-04-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-04-08 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .