Report NEP-ACC-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Krotter, Simon, 2006. "Durchbrechungen des Kongruenzprinzips und Residualgewinne Broken Link Between Accounting and Finance?," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 411, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Vlachos, Jonas, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Corporate Taxes: Efficiency and Tax Revenues," Working Paper Series 663, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jan ZÃ¡pal & Ondrej Schneider, 2006. "What are their Words Worth? Political Plans and Economic Pains of Fiscal Consolidations in New EU Member States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1655, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2006. "Bureaucratic Corruption and Profit Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 1666, CESifo Group Munich.