Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2008. "Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 287-311, August.
- Baumann, Florian & Meier, Volker & Werding, Martin, 2008. "Transferable ageing provisions in individual health insurance contracts," Munich Reprints in Economics 20150, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2006. "Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts," ifo Working Paper Series 32, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Volker Meier, 2005.
"Efficient Transfer of Aging Provisions in Private Health Insurance,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 249-275, May.
- Volker Meier, 2003. "Efficient Transfer of Aging Provisions in Private Health Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meier, Volker, 2005. "Efficient transfer of aging provisions in private health insurance," Munich Reprints in Economics 19184, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kifmann, Mathias, 2002. "Insuring Premium Risk in Competitive Health Insurance Markets," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 15, number urn:isbn:9783161477409.
- Bradley Herring & Mark Pauly, 2003. "Incentive-Compatible Guaranteed Renewable Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 9888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frick, Kevin D, 1998. "Consumer Capital Market Constraints and Guaranteed Renewable Insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 271-278, July-Aug..
- Cochrane, John H, 1995. "Time-Consistent Health Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 445-473, June.
More about this item
Keywordshealth insurance; lifetime contracts; ageing provisions premium insurance; simulations;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.