Incentive-Compatible Guaranteed Renewable Health Insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frick, Kevin D, 1998. "Consumer Capital Market Constraints and Guaranteed Renewable Insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 271-278, July-Aug..
- Cochrane, John H, 1995. "Time-Consistent Health Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 445-473, June.
- David M. Cutler, 1993. "Why Doesn't the Market Fully Insure Long-Term Care?," NBER Working Papers 4301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pauly, Mark V & Kunreuther, Howard & Hirth, Richard, 1995. "Guaranteed Renewability in Insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 143-156, March.
- Feldman, Roger & Dowd, Bryan, 1991. "A New Estimate of the Welfare Loss of Excess Health Insurance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 297-301, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2008.
"Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 287-311, August.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2004. "Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 1116, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baumann, Florian & Meier, Volker & Werding, Martin, 2008. "Transferable ageing provisions in individual health insurance contracts," Munich Reprints in Economics 20150, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Florian Baumann & Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2006. "Transferable Ageing Provisions in Individual Health Insurance Contracts," ifo Working Paper Series 32, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- H. Brown & Luke Connelly, 2005. "Lifetime Cover in Private Insurance Markets," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 75-88, January.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2010.
"Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Community Rating from Income Redistribution,"
26158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponpoje Porapakkarm & Svetlana Pashchenko, 2011. "Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Community Rating from Income Redistribution," 2011 Meeting Papers 1254, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Werding, Martin & McLennan, Stuart, 2011. "International portability of health-cost coverage : concepts and experience," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 63929, The World Bank.
- Connelly, Luke B. & Brown III, H. Shelton, 2008. "Lifetime Fairness? Taxes, Subsidies, Age-Based Penalties, and the Price of Health Insurance in Australia," MPRA Paper 14671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volker Meier, 2005.
"Efficient Transfer of Aging Provisions in Private Health Insurance,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 249-275, May.
- Volker Meier, 2003. "Efficient Transfer of Aging Provisions in Private Health Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meier, Volker, 2005. "Efficient transfer of aging provisions in private health insurance," Munich Reprints in Economics 19184, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mark V. Pauly, 2003. "Time, Risk, Precommitment, and Adverse Selection in Competitive Insurance Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1068, CESifo Group Munich.
- H. Shelton Brown & Luke Connelly, 2005. "Market failure in long-term private health insurance markets: a proposed solution," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 281-284.
- Anne-Fleur Roos & Frederik Schut, 2012. "Spillover effects of supplementary on basic health insurance: evidence from the Netherlands," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(1), pages 51-62, February.
More about this item
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.