Persistence in Medicare reimbursements and personal medical accounts
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Alan M. Garber & Thomas E. MaCurdy & Mark B. McClellan, 1998. "Persistence of Medicare Expenditures among Elderly Beneficiaries," NBER Chapters, in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 1, pages 153-180 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Stuart, Bruce, 1992. "Persistence in the use of pharmaceuticals by the elderly : Evidence from annual claims," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 315-328, October.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-77, June.
- Cochrane, John H, 1995. "Time-Consistent Health Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 445-73, June.
- Feenberg, Daniel & Skinner, Jonathan, 1994.
"The Risk and Duration of Catastrophic Health Care Expenditures,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(4), pages 633-47, November.
- Daniel Feenberg & Jonathan Skinner, 1992. "The Risk and Duration of Catastrophic Health Care Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 4147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew J. Eichner & Mark B. McClellan & David A. Wise, 1996.
"Insurance or Self-Insurance?: Variation, Persistence, and Individual Health Accounts,"
NBER Working Papers
5640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Eichner & Mark B. McClellan & David A. Wise, 1998. "Insurance or Self-Insurance? Variation, Persistence, and Individual Health Accounts," NBER Chapters, in: Inquiries in the Economics of Aging, pages 19-49 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan M. Garber & Thomas E. MaCurdy & Mark C. McClellan, 1998. "Medical Care at the End of Life: Diseases, Treatment Patterns, and Costs," NBER Working Papers 6748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Honore, Bo E., 1993. "Orthogonality conditions for Tobit models with fixed effects and lagged dependent variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 35-61, September.
- Bo Honore & Ekaterini Kyriazidou & J. L. Powell, 2000. "Estimation of tobit-type models with individual specific effects," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 341-366.
- Jones, Andrew M., 2000.
Handbook of Health Economics,
in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 265-344
- Powell, James L, 1986. "Symmetrically Trimmed Least Squares Estimation for Tobit Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1435-60, November.
- Paul V. Grootendorst, 1997. "Health care policy evaluation using longitudinal insurance claims data: An application of the Panel Tobit estimator," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 365-382.
- Garber Alan M. & MaCurdy Thomas E. & McClellan Mark B., 1998. "Persistence of Medicare Expenditures among Elderly Beneficiaries," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:25:y:2006:i:1:p:39-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.