Persistence in Medicare reimbursements and personal medical accounts
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Matthew Eichner & Mark B. McClellan & David A. Wise, 1998.
"Insurance or Self-Insurance? Variation, Persistence, and Individual Health Accounts,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inquiries in the Economics of Aging, pages 19-49
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew J. Eichner & Mark B. McClellan & David A. Wise, 1996. "Insurance or Self-Insurance?: Variation, Persistence, and Individual Health Accounts," NBER Working Papers 5640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Powell, James L, 1986. "Symmetrically Trimmed Least Squares Estimation for Tobit Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1435-1460, November.
- Bo Honore & Ekaterini Kyriazidou & J. L. Powell, 2000. "Estimation of tobit-type models with individual specific effects," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 341-366.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Paul V. Grootendorst, 1997. "Health care policy evaluation using longitudinal insurance claims data: An application of the Panel Tobit estimator," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 365-382.
- Honore, Bo E., 1993. "Orthogonality conditions for Tobit models with fixed effects and lagged dependent variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 35-61, September.
- Feenberg, Daniel & Skinner, Jonathan, 1994. "The Risk and Duration of Catastrophic Health Care Expenditures," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(4), pages 633-647, November.
- Daniel Feenberg & Jonathan Skinner, 1992. "The Risk and Duration of Catastrophic Health Care Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 4147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Jones, Andrew M., 2000. "Health econometrics," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 265-344 Elsevier.
- Garber Alan M. & MaCurdy Thomas E. & McClellan Mark B., 1998. "Persistence of Medicare Expenditures among Elderly Beneficiaries," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Stuart, Bruce, 1992. "Persistence in the use of pharmaceuticals by the elderly : Evidence from annual claims," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 315-328, October.
- Alan M. Garber & Thomas E. MaCurdy & Mark C. McClellan, 1998. "Medical Care at the End of Life: Diseases, Treatment Patterns, and Costs," NBER Working Papers 6748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan M. Garber & Thomas E. MaCurdy & Mark B. McClellan, 1998. "Persistence of Medicare Expenditures among Elderly Beneficiaries," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 1, pages 153-180 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cochrane, John H, 1995. "Time-Consistent Health Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 445-473, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)