Regional variations in medical spending and utilization: a longitudinal analysis of US Medicare population
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José‐Luis Fernandez & Julien Forder, 2015.
"Local Variability in Long‐Term Care Services: Local Autonomy, Exogenous Influences and Policy Spillovers,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24, pages 146-157, March.
- Fernández, José-Luis & Forder, Julien, 2015. "Local variability in long-term care services: local autonomy, exogenous influences and policy spillovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60378, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:3:p:293-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Svetlana N. Beilfuss & James A. Thornton, 2016. "Pathways and Hidden Benefits of Healthcare Spending Growth in the U.S," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 363-375, September.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-018-0195-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boris Augurzky & Thomas Kopetsch & Hendrik Schmitz, 2013. "What accounts for the regional differences in the utilisation of hospitals in Germany?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(4), pages 615-627, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:67-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.