The Class of Absolute Decomposable Inequality Measures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bosmans, Kristof & Cowell, Frank A., 2010. "The class of absolute decomposable inequality measures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 154-156, December.
- Bosmans, Kristof & Cowell, Frank, 2009. "The class of absolute decomposable inequality measures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25434, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. II," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 82-111, August.
- Anthony F. Shorrocks & James E. Foster, 1987. "Transfer Sensitive Inequality Measures," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 485-497.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. I," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 416-442, June.
- Satya Chakravarty & Swami Tyagarupananda, 2009. "The subgroup decomposable intermediate indices of inequality," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 83-97, June.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1984. "Inequality Decomposition by Population Subgroups," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1369-1385, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalou, Brice & Nock, Richard, 2011.
"Income distributions and decomposable divergence measures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 2440-2454.
- Brice Magdalou & Richard Nock, 2010. "Income Distributions and Decomposable Divergence Measures," Documents de Travail 2010-01, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Lasso de la Vega, Casilda & Aristondo, Oihana, 2012.
"Proposing indicators to measure achievement and shortfall inequality consistently,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 578-583.
- Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Oihana Aristondo, 2010. "Proposing indicators to measure achievement and shortfall inequality consistently," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 12010, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Thomas Goda & Alejandro Torres García, 2017. "The Rising Tide of Absolute Global Income Inequality During 1850–2010: Is It Driven by Inequality Within or Between Countries?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1051-1072, February.
- Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich, 2012. "Measuring social welfare, energy and inequality in Germany," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 135-142.
- Frank A. Cowell & Philippe Kerm, 2015. "Wealth Inequality: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 671-710, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality measures; decomposability; translation invariance;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:stidar:099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp .