Productivity Spreads, Market Power Spreads and Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin, Ralf, 2010. "Productivity spreads, market power spreads and trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48912, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ritschl, Albrecht & Sarferaz, Samad, 2009.
"Crisis? What Crisis? Currency vs. Banking in the Financial Crisis of 1931,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Samad Salferaz, 2010. "Crisis? What Crisis? Currency vs. Banking in the Financial Crisis of 1931," CEP Discussion Papers dp0977, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Samad Sarferaz, 2010. "Crisis? What Crisis? Currency vs. Banking in the Financial Crisis of 1931," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ritschl, Albrecht & Salferaz, Samad, 2010. "Crisis?: What crisis?: currency vs. banking in the financial crisis of 1931," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28726, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuele Forlani, 2017.
"Irish Firms’ Productivity and Imported Inputs,"
University of Manchester, vol. 85(6), pages 710-743, December.
- FORLANI, Emanuele, 2010. "Irish firms' productivity and imported inputs," CORE Discussion Papers 2010015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Emanuele Forlani, 2012. "Irish firms’ productivity and Imported Inputs," DEM Working Papers Series 009, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011.
"Plant-level Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0064, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harris, Richard & Moffat, John, 2011. "Plant-level determinants of total factor productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33561, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- KATO Atsuyuki & KODAMA Naomi, 2011. "Markups, Productivity, and External Market Development: An empirical analysis using SME data in the service industry," Discussion papers 11057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Atsuyuki Kato, 2012. "Productivity, returns to scale and product differentiation in the retail trade industry: an empirical analysis using Japanese firm-level data," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 345-353, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade policy; productivity measurement; imperfect competition; productivity dispersion; productivity spread;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-10-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2010-10-02 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.