Report NEP-EFF-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chloé DUVIVIER, 2010. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency in Agriculture? Evidence from China," Working Papers 201026, CERDI.
- Steven F. Koch & Jean D. Slabbert, 2010. "Semiparametric Stochastic Frontier Analysis Of Specialist Surgeon Clinics," Working Papers 201020, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ralf Martin, 2010. "Productivity Spreads, Market Power Spreads and Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0997, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Masood, Tariq & Ahmad, Mohd. Izhar, 2010. "Technical Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions in India- A Stochastic Frontier Approach," MPRA Paper 25454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Barrios, Erniel B., 2010. "Spatial Stochastic Frontier Models," Discussion Papers DP 2010-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Sergey Lychagin & Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Spillovers in Space: Does Geography Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0991, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Triebs, T.P. & Pollitt, M.G., 2010. "Ownership and competition: Finding Performance Breaks for Great Britain’s Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1043, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ristuccia, C.A. & Solomou, S., 2010. "General Purpose Technologies and Economic Growth: Electricity Diffusion in the Manufacturing Sector Before WWII," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1048, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2010. "Nonparametric Frontier Estimation from Noisy Data," TSE Working Papers 10-179, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Susan Scott & John Van Reenen & Markos Zachariadis, 2010. "The Impact of the Diffusion of a Financial Innovation on Company Performance: An Analysis of SWIFT Adoption," CEP Discussion Papers dp0992, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:25038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cazals, Catherine & Dudley, Paul & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Jones, Michael, 2010. "The Effect of Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stochastic Frontier Estimation: Comparison of Cross Section and Panel with Simulated Data for The Postal Sector," TSE Working Papers 10-173, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Carlos Martins-Filho & Feng Yao, 2010. "Nonparametric stochastic frontier estimation via profile," Working Papers 10-09, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.