Why Immigrants Leave New Destinations And Where Do They Go?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenwood, Michael J., 1981. "Migration and Economic Growth in the United States," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123006509 edited by Mills, Edwin S..
- Ann P. Bartel & Marianne J. Koch, 1991. "Internal Migration of U.S. Immigrants," NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 121-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elwood Carlson, 1985. "The impact of international migration upon the timing of marriage and childbearing," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(1), pages 61-72, February.
- Jennifer Hook & Jennifer Glick, 2007. "Immigration and living arrangements: Moving beyond economic need versus acculturation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(2), pages 225-249, May.
- Mary Kritz & Douglas Gurak & Min-Ah Lee, 2011. "Will They Stay? Foreign-Born Out-Migration from New U.S. Destinations," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(4), pages 537-567, August.
- Nancy Landale, 1994. "Migration and the latino family: The union formation behavior of Puerto Rican women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(1), pages 133-157, February.
- Ellis, Mark & Goodwin-White, Jamie, 2006. "1.5 Generation Internal Migration in the US: Dispersion from States of Immigration?," IZA Discussion Papers 2274, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2013-07-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2013-07-15 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:13-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .