Internal Migration of U.S. Immigrants
In: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul W. Miller & Barry R. Chiswick, 2002.
"Immigrant earnings: Language skills, linguistic concentrations and the business cycle,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 31-57.
- Barry R. Chiswick & Paul W. Miller, 1999. "Immigrant Earnings: Language Skills, Linguistic Concentrations and the Business Cycle," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 152, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Peter Huber, 2001. "Effects of Eastern Integration on the Regional Labour Market," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 74(11), pages 667-676, November.
- Gonzalez, Arturo, 1998. "Mexican Enclaves and the Price of Culture," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 273-291, March.
- Mary M. Kritz & Douglas T. Gurak & Min-Ah Lee, 2013. "Why Immigrants Leave New Destinations And Where Do They Go?," Working Papers 13-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Beenstock, Michael, 1997. "The internal migration of immigrants: Israel 1969-1972," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(Supplemen), pages 263-284.
- Carter, Thomas J., 1999. "Illegal immigration in an efficiency wage model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 385-401, December.
- Grenier, Gilles, 2008.
"The internal migration of the immigrant and native-born populations in Canada between 1976 and 1996,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 736-756, April.
- Gilles Grenier, 2003. "The Internal Migration of the Immigrant and Native-Born populations in Canada between 1976 and 1996," Working Papers 0301E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .