Report NEP-GEO-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander SCHMITT & Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK, 2013. "Proximity strategies in outsourcing relations: the role of geographical, cultural and relational proximity in the European automotive industry," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Teresa C. Fort, 2013. "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Why Firms Fragment Production Across Locations," Working Papers 13-35, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- José Gaspar & Sofia Balbina Santos Dias de Castro & João Correia da Silva, 2013. "The Footloose Entrepreneur Model with 3 Regions," FEP Working Papers 496, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mary M. Kritz & Douglas T. Gurak & Min-Ah Lee, 2013. "Why Immigrants Leave New Destinations And Where Do They Go?," Working Papers 13-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Philipp Breidenbach & Timo Mitze, 2013. "The Long Shadow of Port Infrastructure in Germany – Cause or Consequence of Regional Prosperity?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0420, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dirk Dohse & Robert Gold, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity at a Regional Level," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 10, WWWforEurope.
- Alamá Sabater Luisa & Conesa Guillén David & Forte Deltell Anabel & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2013. "A Bayesian Perspective to Analyze Branch Location Patterns in Spanish Banking," Working Papers 2013127, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- A.P.Thirlwall, 2013. "Kaldor's 1970 Regional Growth Model Revisited," Studies in Economics 1311, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- André van Stel & Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe, 2013. "Self-employment and Job Generation in Metropolitan Areas, 1969-2009," Scales Research Reports H201306, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Henrik Braconier & Mauro Pisu, 2013. "Road Connectivity and the Border Effect: Evidence from Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1073, OECD Publishing.
- Brown, Martin & Graf, Roman, 2013. "Financial Literacy, Household Investment and Household Debt: Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers on Finance 1301, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Christian Ketels & Sergiy Protsiv, 2013. "Clusters and the New Growth Path for Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 14, WWWforEurope.
- Yuval Kantor & Piet Rietveld & Jos van Ommeren, 2013. "Towards a General Theory of Mixed Zones: The Role of Congestion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-084/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai, 2013. "Long-run Economic Impacts of Thai Flooding: Geographical Simulation Analysis," Working Papers DP-2013-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Maurizio Pisati, 2012. "Spatial Data Analysis in Stata: An Overview," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012 04, Stata Users Group.
- David Drukker, 2009. "Introduction to spatial-autoregressive models using Stata," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009 05, Stata Users Group.
- Federico Belotti & Gordon Hughes & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013. "xsmle: A Stata command for spatial panel-data models estimation," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 09, Stata Users Group.
- Maurizio Pisati, 2009. "Spatial indices of residential segregation," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009 04, Stata Users Group.