Proximity strategies in outsourcing relations: the role of geographical, cultural and relational proximity in the European automotive industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Schmitt & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2013. "Proximity strategies in outsourcing relations: The role of geographical, cultural and relational proximity in the European automotive industry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 44(5), pages 475-503, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2019.
"Brands in Motion: How Frictions Shape Multinational Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 109(9), pages 3073-3124, September.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2015. "Brands in Motion: How frictions shape multinational production," Working Papers 2015-26, CEPII research center.
- K. Head & T. Mayer, 2017. "Brands in Motion: How frictions shape multinational production," Working papers 629, Banque de France.
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head, 2016. "Brands in Motion: How frictions shape multinational production," 2016 Meeting Papers 131, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2018. "Brands in motion: how frictions shape multinational production," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88701, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head, 2019. "Brands in motion: How frictions shape multinational production," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/mlkvtnbqe9p, Sciences Po.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2018. "Brands in Motion: How Frictions Shape Multinational Production," CEP Discussion Papers dp1551, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2015. "Brands in Motion: How frictions shape multinational production," CEPR Discussion Papers 10797, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Manello & Giuseppe G. Calabrese & Piercarlo Frigero, 2016. "Technical efficiency and productivity growth along the automotive value chain: evidence from Italy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 245-259.
- Jorge MONGAY, 2017. "Market Economies Potentialities and Cultural Clusters. A Global and Longitudinal Study," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13.
- Dodourova, Mariana & Bevis, Keith, 2014. "Networking innovation in the European car industry: Does the Open Innovation model fit?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 252-271.
- Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming & Wei, Yingqi & Wang, Chengang, 2014. "Cultural Proximity and Local Firms’ catch up with Multinational Enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-13.
- Giovanna Magnani & Antonella Zucchella & Dinorà Eliete Floriani, 2015. "Relativity and asymmetry in distance. The role of strategic distance in the internationalization decisions of Brazilian and Italian firms," DEM Working Papers Series 111, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:men:journl:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:31-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blevins, Dane P. & Moschieri, Caterina & Pinkham, Brian C. & Ragozzino, Roberto, 2016. "Institutional changes within the European Union: How global cities and regional integration affect MNE entry decisions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 319-330.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:48-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zimmermann, Angelika & Ravishankar, M.N., 2016. "A systems perspective on offshoring strategy and motivational drivers amongst onshore and offshore employees," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 548-567.
- repec:ntu:ntugeo:vol6-iss2-18-082 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-07-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2013-07-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2013-07-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces13.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: https://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.