Second-Generation Decline or Advantage? Latino Assimilation in the Aftermath of the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katherine Stamps & Stephanie A. Bohon, 2006. "Educational Attainment in New and Established Latino Metropolitan Destinations," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(s1), pages 1225-1240.
- Julie Park & Dowell Myers, 2010. "Intergenerational mobility in the post-1965 immigration era: Estimates by an immigrant generation cohort method," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(2), pages 369-392, May.
- Mary Kritz & Douglas Gurak & Min-Ah Lee, 2011. "Will They Stay? Foreign-Born Out-Migration from New U.S. Destinations," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(4), pages 537-567, August.
- Julie Park & Dowell Myers & Tomás R. Jiménez, 2014. "Intergenerational Mobility of the Mexican-Origin Population in California and Texas Relative to a Changing Regional Mainstream," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 442-481, June.
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2011. "Tracking Intergenerational Progress for Immigrant Groups: The Problem of Ethnic Attrition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 603-608, May.
- Katherine Stamps & Stephanie A. Bohon, 2006. "Educational Attainment in New and Established Latino Metropolitan Destinations," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1225-1240.
- James P. Smith, 2003. "Assimilation across the Latino Generations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 315-319, May.
- Richard Alba & Tariqul Islam, 2009. "The Case of the Disappearing Mexican Americans: An Ethnic-Identity Mystery," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(2), pages 109-121, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intmig:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:155-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0197-9183 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.