Occupation Inflation in the Current Population Survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fisher, Jonathan D. & Houseworth, Christina A., 2013. "Occupation inflation in the Current Population Survey," Journal of Economic and Social Measurement, IOS Press, issue 3, pages 243-261.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Fisher & Christina Houseworth, 2012.
"The reverse wage gap among educated White and Black women,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(4), pages 449-470, December.
- Houseworth, Christina & Fisher, Jonathan, 2011. "The Reverse Wage Gap among Educated White and Black Women," MPRA Paper 35827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Macpherson, David A & Hirsch, Barry T, 1995. "Wages and Gender Composition: Why Do Women's Jobs Pay Less?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(3), pages 426-471, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nsr:escoed:escoe-dp-2017-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonard Nakamura & Jon Samuels & Rachel Soloveichik, 2017.
"Measuring the Free Digital Economy within the GDP and Productivity Accounts,"
BEA Working Papers
0146, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Nakamura, Leonard I. & Samuels, Jon & Soloveichik, Rachel, 2017. "Measuring the “Free” Digital Economy Within the GDP and Productivity Accounts," Working Papers 17-37, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:12-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.