The inflation adjusted nominal deficit: a note on Robert Barros’s definition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, James D & Flavin, Marjorie A, 1986.
"On the Limitations of Government Borrowing: A Framework for EmpiricalTesting,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 808-819, September.
- James D. Hamilton & Marjorie A. Flavin, 1985. "On the Limitations of Government Borrowing: A Framework for Empirical Testing," NBER Working Papers 1632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bohn, Henning, 1992.
"Budget deficits and government accounting,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-83, December.
- Henning Bohn, "undated". "Budget Deficits and Government Accounting," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 28-91, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Bohn, H., 1991. "Budget Deficits and Government Accounting," Weiss Center Working Papers 28-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Siegel, Jeremy J, 1979. "Inflation-Induced Distortions in Government and Private Saving Statistics," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 83-90, February.
- Eisner, Robert & Pieper, Paul J, 1986. "A New View of the Federal Debt and Budget Deficits: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1156-1157, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation adjusted nominal deficit; Robert Barro; government deficit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.