Inflation-Induced Distortions in Government and Private Saving Statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barro, Robert J, 1989. "The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 37-54, Spring.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:11:y:1991:i:1:a:3009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1980. "Two Notes on Exchange Rate Rules and on the Real Value of External Debt," NBER Working Papers 0567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viviane Luporini, 2000. "The inflation adjusted nominal deficit: a note on Robert Barros’s definition," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td138, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2014. "Fiscal Considerations of Central Bank Recapitalization," MPRA Paper 79606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1989. "Fiscal policy, the dollar, and international trade: a synthesis of two views," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 27-44.
- Ernesto Talvi & Carlos A. Végh, 1998. "Fiscal Policy Sustainability: A Basic Framework," Research Department Publications 3070, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jr., Luiz R. de Mello & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2000. "Consumption Behaviour and Persistently High Inflation: Evidence from Latin America," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 54(2), April.
- Ernesto Talvi & Carlos A. Végh, 1998. "Política Fiscal Sustentable: Un marco básico," Research Department Publications 3071, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1984. "Measuring Aspects of Fiscal and Financial Policy," NBER Working Papers 1332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1983. "The Theory of Optimum Deficits and Debt," NBER Working Papers 1232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1982. "The Proper Measurement of Government Budget Deficits: Comprehensive Wealth Accounting or Permanent Income Accounting for the Public Sector," NBER Working Papers 1013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:61:y:1979:i:1:p:83-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .