Restricted Least Squares Subject to Monotonicity and Concavity Constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Ruud, "undated". "Restricted Least Squares Subject to Monotonicity and Concavity Constraints," Working Papers _007, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Geweke, "undated". "Posterior Simulators in Econometrics," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _019, Society for Computational Economics.
- S. M. Goldman & P. A. Ruud, 1993.
"Nonparametric Multivariate Regression Subject to Constraint,"
- Goldman, Steven M., 1993. "Nonparametric Multivariate Regression Subject to Constraint," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7r623607, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W. E., 1973. "Functional forms for profit and transformation functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 284-316, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L. & Moreno-Centeno, Erick & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2013. "A more efficient algorithm for Convex Nonparametric Least Squares," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 391-400.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt71z2n16p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.