The Direct and Indirect Economic Effects of Transportation Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1994. "Public-Sector Capital and the Productivity Puzzle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 12-21, February.
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T. & Eberts, Randall W., 1991.
"Public infrastructure and regional economic development: A simultaneous equations approach,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 329-343, November.
- Kevin T. Duffy-Deno & Randall W. Eberts, 1989. "Public infrastructure and regional economic development: a simultaneous equations approach," Working Paper 8909, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Schwartz, 1995.
"Spatial productivity spillovers from public infrastructure: Evidence from state highways,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 459-468, October.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 1995. "Spatial Productivity Spillovers from Public Infrastructure: Evidence from State Highways," NBER Working Papers 5004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Newey, Whitney & Rosen, Harvey S, 1989.
"The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(2), pages 415-429, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Whitney K. Newey & Harvey S. Rosen, 1987. "The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data," NBER Working Papers 2180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate IV estimation of VAR in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTZ00185, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- John A. Tatom, 1991. "Public capital and private sector performance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-15.
- Garcia-Mila, Teresa & McGuire, Therese J., 1992. "The contribution of publicly provided inputs to states' economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 229-241, June.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Randall W. Eberts & Michael S. Fogerty, 1987. "Estimating the relationship between local, public and private investment," Working Paper 8703, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Randall W. Eberts, 1986. "Estimating the contribution of urban public infrastructure to regional growth," Working Paper 8610, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Robert Krol, 1995. "Public Infrastructure and State Economic Development," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(4), pages 331-338, November.
- Garcia-Mila, Teresa & McGuire, Therese J & Porter, Robert H, 1996.
"The Effect of Public Capital in State-Level Production Functions Reconsidered,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 177-180, February.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese J. McGuire & Robert H. Porter, 1993. "The effect of public capital in state-level production functions reconsidered," Economics Working Papers 36, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Leah M. Cook, 1990.
"How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 11-33.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 69-112.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 1996. "Geography and Public Infrastructure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1fn223q7, University of California Transportation Center.
- Boarnet, Marlon G., 1995. "Transportation Infrastructure, Economic Productivity, and Geographic Scale: Aggregate Growth versus Spatial Redistribution," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6sj276z4, University of California Transportation Center.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozbay, Kaan & Ozmen-Ertekin, Dilruba & Berechman, Joseph, 2007. "Contribution of transportation investments to county output," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 317-329, July.
- Mehmet Aldonat Beyzatlar & Mehmet Yeşim Kuştepeli, 2011. "Infrastructure, Economic Growth and Population Density in Turkey," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(3), pages 39-57, December.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Infrastructures: A Literature Review and Empirical Analysis on the Case of Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Duran-Fernandez, Roberto & Santos, Georgina, 2014. "Road infrastructure spillovers on the manufacturing sector in Mexico," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 17-29.
- Joseph Berechman & Dilruba Ozmen & Kaan Ozbay, 2006. "Empirical analysis of transportation investment and economic development at state, county and municipality levels," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 537-551, November.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:13-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet Aldonat Beyzatlar & Müge Karacal & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2012. "The Granger-Causality between Transportation and GDP: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 1203, Izmir University of Economics.
- Melo, Patricia C. & Graham, Daniel J. & Brage-Ardao, Ruben, 2013. "The productivity of transport infrastructure investment: A meta-analysis of empirical evidence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 695-706.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt1506r290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.