Freeway Performance Measurement System (PeMS)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cassidy, Michael J. & Bertini, Robert L., 1999. "Some traffic features at freeway bottlenecks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 25-42, February.
- Dailey, D. J., 1999. "A statistical algorithm for estimating speed from single loop volume and occupancy measurements," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 313-322, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Sexton, 2012. "Paying for Pollution? How General Equilibrium Effects Undermine the “Spare the Air” Program," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(4), pages 553-575, December.
- Sexton, Steven E., 2010. "Rationing Public Goods by Cooperation or Pecuniary Incentives: Evidence from the Spare-the-Air Program," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5xs9r6t8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1796-:d:118059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sumalee, A. & Zhong, R.X. & Pan, T.L. & Szeto, W.Y., 2011. "Stochastic cell transmission model (SCTM): A stochastic dynamic traffic model for traffic state surveillance and assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 507-533, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt6j93p90t. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .