How large are tax subsidies to motor-vehicle users in the US?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James J., 2008. "How large are tax subsidies to motor-vehicle users in the US?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 196-208, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shoup, Donald C. & Willson, Richard W., 1992. "Employer-Paid Parking: The Problem and Proposed Solutions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2x6240jr, University of California Transportation Center.
- Murphy, James & Delucchi, Mark, 1998. "A Review of the Literature on the Social Cost of Motor Vehicle Use in the United States," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1tk1s936, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2012.
"Should subsidies to urban passenger transport be increased? A spatial CGE analysis for a German metropolitan area,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 285-309.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2011. "Should subsidies to urban passenger transport be increased? A spatial CGE analysis for a German metropolitan area," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/11, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & McCubbin, Donald R., 2010. "External Costs of Transport in the U.S," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt13n8v8gq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Juliet Elu & Gregory Price, 2015. "Consumer’s Surplus with a Racial Apology? Black Relative to Non-Black Inequality in the Welfare Gains of Fuel-Efficient Cars and Trucks," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 135-154, June.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2013. "The optimal subsidy on electric vehicles in German metropolitan areas: A spatial general equilibrium analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 515-528.
- Jacobson, Mark Z. & Howarth, Robert W. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Scobie, Stan R. & Barth, Jannette M. & Dvorak, Michael J. & Klevze, Megan & Katkhuda, Hind & Miranda, Brian & Chowdhury, Navid A. & Jones, , 2013. "Examining the feasibility of converting New York State’s all-purpose energy infrastructure to one using wind, water, and sunlight," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 585-601.
More about this item
KeywordsUCD-ITS-RP-08-27; Economic Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt3pc3d715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .