Do Stock Markets Penalise Environment-Unfriendly Behaviour? Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Afsah, Shakeb & Laplante, Benoit & Wheeler, David, 1996. "Controlling industrial pollution : a new paradigm," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1672, The World Bank.
- Boardman, Anthony & Vertinsky, Ilan & Whistler, Diana, 1997. "Using information diffusion models to estimate the impacts of regulatory events on publicly traded firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 283-300, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M & Lott, John R, Jr & Wehrly, Eric W, 2005. "The Reputational Penalties for Environmental Violations: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 653-675, October.
- Jennifer Boutant & Marie-Anne Verdier, 2013. "Les Strategies De Communication Sur La Performance : Le Cas Des Societes Francaises En Difficulte," Post-Print hal-00991974, HAL.
- Sunderasan Srinivasan & Raj Singh, 2010. "The persistence of green goodwill," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 825-837, October.
- Frédérique Dejean & Isabelle Martinez, 2008. "Communication environnementale et coût des fonds propres : Le cas des entreprises du SBF120," Post-Print halshs-00525815, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen rating; capital market; environmental management; event study;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-07-10 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2003-07-10 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.