Takeaways from the Special Issue on The Practice of Replication
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hubbard, Raymond & Lindsay, R. Murray, 2013. "From significant difference to significant sameness: Proposing a paradigm shift in business research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1377-1388.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:201849 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:60-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santos, Florence & Fletschner, Diana & Savath, Vivien & Peterman, Amber, 2014. "Can Government-Allocated Land Contribute to Food Security? Intrahousehold Analysis of West Bengal’s Microplot Allocation Program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 860-872.
- Santos, Florence & Fletschner, Diana & Savath, Vivien & Peterman, Amber, 2013.
"Can government-allocated land contribute to food security? Intrahousehold analysis of West Bengalâ€™s microplot allocation program:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1310, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Florence Santos & Diana Fletschner & Vivien Savath & Amber Peterman, 2014. "Can Government-Allocated Land Contribute to Food Security? Intrahousehold Analysis of West Bengalâ€™s Microplot Allocation Program," Working Papers id:5708, eSocialSciences.
- Brown, Annette N. & Wood, Benjamin Douglas Kuflick, 2018.
"Which tests not witch hunts: A diagnostic approach for conducting replication research,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 12, pages 1-26.
- Brown, Annette N. & Wood, Benjamin Douglas Kuflick, 2017. "Which tests not witch hunts: a diagnostic approach for conducting replication research," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-77, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco A. Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014.
"Institutions, Human Capital, and Development ,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 875-912, August.
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," NBER Working Papers 19933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," Documentos de Trabajo 449, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," Working Papers ClioLab 19, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:326-342 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:ifweej:201852 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Clemens, 2017.
"The Meaning Of Failed Replications: A Review And Proposal,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 326-342, February.
- Clemens, Michael A., 2015. "The Meaning of Failed Replications: A Review and Proposal," IZA Discussion Papers 9000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2007. "Factor Substitution and Factor-Augmenting Technical Progress in the United States: A Normalized Supply-Side System Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 183-192, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- REED: The Devil, the Deep Blue Sea, and Replication
by replicationnetwork in The Replication Network on 2018-12-01 08:51:09
More about this item
KeywordsReplication; pre-analysis plan; reproduction; repetition; extension; robustness;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-12-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbt:econwp:18/22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Yee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decannz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.