Home Heating and Asthma in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hogan, Seamus & Meade, Richard, 2007.
"Vertical Integration and Market Power in Electricity Markets,"
Working Paper Series
3959, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Hogan, Seamus & Meade, Richard, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Market Power in Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 3953, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
- Fletcher, Jason M. & Green, Jeremy C. & Neidell, Matthew J., 2010. "Long term effects of childhood asthma on adult health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 377-387, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAsthma; Home heating; Electricity price;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-04-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-04-20 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbt:econwp:13/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Yee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decannz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.