Equality Law and the Limits of the 'Business Case' for addressing Gender Inequalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison Hong & Jeremy C. Stein, 2007. "Disagreement and the Stock Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 109-128, Spring.
- Alex Izurieta & Ajit Singh, 2010. "Does Fast Growth in India and China Help or Harm US Workers?," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 115-141.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2000. "Capital Market Liberalization, Economic Growth, and Instability," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1075-1086, June.
- Philip Arestis & Ajit Singh, 2010.
"Financial globalisation and crisis, institutional transformation and equity,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 225-238, March.
- Arestis, P. & Singh, A., 2010. "Financial Globalisation and Crisis, Institutional Transformation and Equity," Working Papers wp405, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Arestis, Philip & Singh, Ajit, 2010. "Financial globalisation and crisis, institutional transformation and equity," MPRA Paper 39054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 1975. "Take-Overs, Economic Natural Selection, and the Theory of the Firm: Evidence from the Postwar United Kingdom Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(339), pages 497-515, September.
- Philip Arestis & Asena Caner, 2010.
"Capital account liberalisation and poverty: how close is the link?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 295-323, March.
- Philip Arestis & Asena Caner, 2008. "Capital Account Liberalization and Poverty: How Close is the Link?," Working Papers 0811, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Palma, J.G., 2009. "The Revenge of the Market on the Rentiers: Why neo-liberal Reports of the end of history turned out to be premature (Updated 19 December 2011)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0927, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2007. "Investor Sentiment in the Stock Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 129-152, Spring.
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Current Economic Crisis: Causes, Cures and Consequences," WIFO Working Papers 341, WIFO.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 2000.
"International Financial Crises: Causes, Prevention, and Cures,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1-16.
- Jerome Adda & Francesca Cornaglia, 2011. "Taxes, Cigarette Consumption, and Smoking Intensity: Reply," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/32, European University Institute.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2013. "Taxes, cigarette consumption, and smoking intensity: reply," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59324, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2012. "Taxes, cigarette consumption, and smoking intensity: reply," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51514, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2012. "Taxes, Cigarette Consumption, and Smoking Intensity: Reply," IZA Discussion Papers 6688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jérôme Adda & Francesca Cornaglia, 2012. "Taxes, Cigarette Consumption, and Smoking Intensity: Reply," CEP Discussion Papers dp1167, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cripps, F. & Izurieta, A. & Singh, A., 2011. "Global Imbalances, Under-Consumption and Over-Borrowing: The State of the World Economy and Future Policies," Working Papers wp419, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Eatwell, John & Milgate, Murray, 2011. "The Fall and Rise of Keynesian Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199777693, June.
- Klaus Gugler & Dennis C. Mueller & B. Burcin Yurtoglu, 2004. "Corporate Governance and Globalization," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 129-156, Spring.
- C Freeman, 1989. "New Technology and Catching Up," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 1(1), pages 85-99, June.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1988. "Takeovers: Their Causes and Consequences," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 21-48, Winter.
- F. Scherer, 2006. "A New Retrospective on Mergers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(4), pages 327-341, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgender equality; diversity management; socially responsible investment; discrimination law;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.