Reinventing the Market? Competition and Regulatory Change in Broadcasting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-162, April.
- Simon Deakin & Stephen Pratten, 1999. "Competitiveness Policy and Economic Organisation: The Case of the British Film Industry," Working Papers wp127, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Claude Ménard (ed.), 1997. "Transaction Cost Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1150.
- Krecke Elisabeth, 1996. "Law and the Market Order. An Austrian Critique of the Economic Analysis of Law," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Deakin & Alan Hughes, 1999. "Economic Efficiency and the Proceduralisation of Company Law," Working Papers wp133, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Fleetwood, Steve, 1996. "Order without Equilibrium: A Critical Realist Interpretation of Hayek's Notion of Spontaneous Order," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 729-747, November.
- Coase, R H, 1996. "Law and Economics and A. W. Brian Simpson," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 103-119, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2006.
"La mise en œuvre de la réglementation : une lecture économico-juridique du secteur électrique et des marchés publics,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 101-116.
- Frédéric Marty & Thierry Kirat, 2006. "La mise en oeuvre de la réglementation : une lecture économico-juridique du secteur électrique et des marchés publics," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 175(4), pages 101-116.
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2005. "La mise en œuvre de la réglementation : une lecture économico-juridique du secteur électrique et des marchés publics," Post-Print halshs-00004221, HAL.
- Simon Deakin & Ana Lourenço & Stephen Pratten, 2009.
"No "third way" for economic organization: Networks and quasi-markets in broadcasting,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 51-75, February.
- Simon Deakin & Ana Lourenço & Stephen Pratten, 2008. "No 'Third Way' for Economic Organizations? Networks and Quasi-Markets in Broadcasting," Working Papers wp360, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ana Lourenço, 2013. "In memoriam of Professor Ronald Coase," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 06, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.