A Monetary Approach to the Analysis of Inflation in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Callan, Tim & FitzGerald, John, 1989. "Price Determination in Ireland: Effects of Changes in Exchange Rates and Exchange Rate Regimes," Papers ME179, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kenny, Geoff & McGettigan, Donal, 1996. "Non-Traded, Traded and Aggregate Inflation in Ireland: Further Evidence," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/96, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Blejer, Mario I., 1979. "On causality and the monetary approach to the balance of payments : The European experience," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 289-296, July.
- Kenny, Geoff & McGettigan, Donal, 1996. "Non-Traded, Traded and Aggregate Inflation In Ireland (Part 2)," Research Technical Papers 3B/RT/96, Central Bank of Ireland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenny, Geoff & Meyler, Aidan & Quinn, Terry, 1998.
"Bayesian VAR Models for Forecasting Irish Inflation,"
11360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenny, Geoff & Meyler, Aidan & Quinn, Terry, 1998. "Bayesian VAR Models for Forecasting Irish Inflation," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/98, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Colin Bermingham, 2006. "Employment and Inflation Responses to an Exchange Rate Shock in a Calibrated Model," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(1), pages 27-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:wpaper:4/rt/97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .