On causality and the monetary approach to the balance of payments : The European experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgar Weissenberger & J. Thomas, 1983. "The causal role of money in West Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 119(1), pages 64-83, March.
- Anthony Cassese & James R. Lothian, 1983.
"The Timing of Monetary and Price Changes and the International Transmission of Inflation,"
NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 58-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cassese, Anthony & Lothian, James R., 1982. "The timing of monetary and price changes and the international transmission of inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Anthony Cassese & James R. Lothian, 1980. "The Timing of Monetary and Price Changes and the International Transmission of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "Sterilization and Monetary Control: Concepts, Issues, and a Reduced-Form Test," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 291-313 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby, 1980. "Sterilization and Monetary Control under Pegged Exchange Rates: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 0449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hassanain, Khalifa, 1991. "The short-term stagflationary impact of stabilization policy in Sudan: a test of the new structuralist hypothesis," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000017624, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kenny, Geoff & McGettigan, Donal, 1997. "A Monetary Approach to the Analysis of Inflation in Ireland," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/97, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:12:y:1979:i:3:p:289-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .