Sterilization and Monetary Control: Concepts, Issues, and a Reduced-Form Test
In: The International Transmission of Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R, 1980.
"The Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments: Two Specious Assumptions,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 321-326, April.
- Michael R. Darby, 1978. "The Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments: Two Specious Assumptions," UCLA Economics Working Papers 136, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1966. "On the Long-Run and Short-Run Demand for Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 111-111.
- Daniel M. Laskar, 1983.
"Short-Run Independence of Monetary Policy under a Pegged Exchange-Rates System: An Econometric Approach,"
NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 314-348
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laskar, Daniel M., 1982. "Short-run independence of monetary policy under a pegged-exchange-rates system: An econometric approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 57-79, January.
- Dooley, Michael P & Isard, Peter, 1980. "Capital Controls, Political Risk, and Deviations from Interest-Rate Parity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 370-384, April.
- Magee, Stephen P, 1976. "The Empirical Evidence on the Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments and Exchange Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 163-170, May.
- Blejer, Mario I., 1979. "On causality and the monetary approach to the balance of payments : The European experience," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 289-296, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hafer, R.W. & Jones, Garett, 2008. "Dynamic IS curves with and without money: An international comparison," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 609-616, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.