Sterilization and Monetary Control: Concepts, Issues, and a Reduced-Form Test
In: The International Transmission of Inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6132.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6132||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magee, Stephen P, 1976. "The Empirical Evidence on the Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments and Exchange Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 163-70, May.
- Laskar, Daniel M., 1982.
"Short-run independence of monetary policy under a pegged-exchange-rates system: An econometric approach,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 57-79, January.
- Daniel M. Laskar, 1983. "Short-Run Independence of Monetary Policy under a Pegged Exchange-Rates System: An Econometric Approach," NBER Chapters, in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 314-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blejer, Mario I., 1979. "On causality and the monetary approach to the balance of payments : The European experience," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 289-296, July.
- Michael R. Darby, 1978.
"The Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments: Two Specious Assumptions,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
136, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Darby, Michael R, 1980. "The Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments: Two Specious Assumptions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 321-26, April.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1966. "On the Long-Run and Short-Run Demand for Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 111.
- Dooley, Michael P & Isard, Peter, 1980. "Capital Controls, Political Risk, and Deviations from Interest-Rate Parity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 370-84, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.