Access to credit amongst SMEs: Pre and post-crisis evidence from Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2012.
"The Decision to Import Capital Goods in India: Firms' Financial Factors Matter,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(3), pages 486-513.
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2011. "The Decision to Import Capital Goods in India: Firms' Financial Factors Matter," Working Papers 2011-06, CEPII research center.
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2012. "The Decision to Import Capital Goods in India: Firms' Financial Factors Matter," Post-Print hal-01297745, HAL.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mac an Bhaird, Ciarán, 2013.
"Demand for debt and equity before and after the financial crisis,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 105-117.
- Mac an Bhaird, Ciarán, 2012. "Demand for debt and equity before and after the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 62257, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:ecolet:03/el/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .