The Proprietary Rights Initiatives in Canadian Film Distribution Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Vany, Arthur & Walls, W David, 1996. "Bose-Einstein Dynamics and Adaptive Contracting in the Motion Picture Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1493-1514, November.
- De Vany, A. & Walls, W.D., 1999. ""Uncertainty in the Movies: Does Star Power Reduce the Terror of the Box Office?"," Papers 98-99-10, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Kreps, David M., 1990. "Game Theory and Economic Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283812, June.
- Robert H. Bates & Avner Greif & Margaret Levi & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 1998. "Analytic Narratives," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 6355.
More about this item
Keywordsfilm distribution policy; protection; international disputes; regulation;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2000-08-07 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2000-08-07 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:00-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.