Report NEP-IND-2000-08-07This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:90-07r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lin Bian & Donald G. McFetridge, 2000. "Efficiencies Defences for Mergers within a Dominant Group," Carleton Economic Papers 00-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Thomas J. Holmes, 2000. "Do mergers lead to monopoly in the long run? Results from the dominant firm model," Staff Report 264, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2000-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keith Acheson & Christopher J. Maule, 2000. "The Proprietary Rights Initiatives in Canadian Film Distribution Policy," Carleton Economic Papers 00-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:99-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2000. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," NBER Working Papers 7819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sven de Vries & Rakesh Vohra, 2000. "A Structural Model of Government Formation," Discussion Papers 1297, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2000-02r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2000. "Environmental Risk Management and the Business Firm," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-23, CIRANO.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2000-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2000-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Obersteiner & Y.M. Ermoliev & M. Gluck & M. Jonas & S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko, 2000. "Avoiding a Lemons Market by Including Uncertainty in the Kyoto Protocol: Same Mechanism - Improved Rules," Working Papers ir00043, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Marcus Berliant & Robert R. Reed, III & Ping Wang, 2000. "Knowledge exchange, matching, and agglomeration," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 135, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.