State Corporation Income Taxation: An Economic Perspective on Nexus
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wildasin, David E., 2010. "State Corporation Income Taxation: An Economic Perspective on Nexus," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 63(4), pages 903-924, December.
- David E. Wildasin, 2010. "State Corporation Income Taxation - An Economic Perspective on Nexus," CESifo Working Paper Series 3218, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Wildasin, 2009. "State Corporation Income Taxation; An Economic Perspective on Nexus," Working Papers 2009-08, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradford, David F., 1978. "Factor prices may be constant but factor returns are not," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 199-203.
- Pogue, Thomas F., 2007. "The Gross Receipts Tax: A New Approach to Business Taxation?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 60(4), pages 799-819, December.
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Grubert, Harry, 2010.
"Formula Apportionment: Is It Better Than the Current System and Are There Better Alternatives?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1145-1184, December.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert, 2009. "Formula Apportionment: Is it better than the current system and are there better alternatives?," Working Papers 0901, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Goolsbee, Austan & Maydew, Edward L., 2000.
"Coveting thy neighbor's manufacturing: the dilemma of state income apportionment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 125-143, January.
- Austan Goolsbee & Edward L. Maydew, 1998. "Coveting Thy Neighbor's Manuafacturing: The Dilemma of State Income Apportionment," NBER Working Papers 6614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Wildasin, 2005. "Fiscal Competition," Working Papers 2005-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Douglas Shackelford & Joel Slemrod, 1998. "The Revenue Consequences of Using Formula Apportionment to Calculate U.S. and Foreign-Source Income: A Firm-Level Analysis," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(1), pages 41-59, February.
- Weingast, Barry R. & Wittman, Donald, 2008. "The Oxford Handbook of Political Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199548477.
- Wilson, John Douglas & Wildasin, David E., 2004. "Capital tax competition: bane or boon," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 1065-1091, June.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1999. "Theories of Tax Competition," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(2), pages 269-304, June.
- Wildasin, David E. & Wilson, John Douglas, 1998. "Risky local tax bases: risk-pooling vs. rent-capture," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 229-247, June.
- William H. Hoyt & J. William Harden, 2005. "MSA Location and the Impact of State Taxes on Employment and Population: A Comparison of Border and Interior MSA's," Working Papers 2005-01, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1999. "Theories of Tax Competition," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 2), pages 269-304, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Taxation; Nexus;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-06-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-06-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-06-11 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:btx:wpaper:1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dongxian Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbsoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.