Report NEP-PUB-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- TRUYTS, Tom, 2010. "Signaling and indirect taxation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David E.Wildasin, 2010. "State Corporation Income Taxation: An Economic Perspective on Nexus," Working Papers 1011, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Genschel, Philipp & Jachtenfuchs, Markus, 2010. "The fiscal anatomy of a regulatory polity: Tax policy and multilevel governance in the EU," TranState Working Papers 114, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Sanandaji, Tino & Wallace, Björn, 2010. "Fiscal Illusion and Fiscal Obfuscation:An Empirical Study of Tax Perception in Sweden," Working Paper Series 837, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Francesco Flaviano Russo, 2010. "Tax Evasion and Community Effects in Italy," CSEF Working Papers 254, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.