Tax Evasion and Community Effects in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Tax Evasion in Italy
by Ariel Goldring in Free Market Mojo on 2010-06-19 16:14:31
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saudin Terzic & Miro Dzakula & Elvir Muminovic, 2020. "Tax Evasion in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Perception from Taxpayers and Tax Inspectors," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 8(1), pages 24-37.
- Saudin TerziÄ‡, 2017. "Model for determining subjective and objective factors of tax evasion," Notitia - journal for economic, business and social issues, Notitia Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 49-62, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTax Morale; Tax Evasion Reports;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-06-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-LAW-2010-06-11 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-06-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-06-11 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Dr. Maria Carannante (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.