Report NEP-ACC-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000162:007071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David E.Wildasin, 2010. "State Corporation Income Taxation: An Economic Perspective on Nexus," Working Papers 1011, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Francesco Flaviano Russo, 2010. "Tax Evasion and Community Effects in Italy," CSEF Working Papers 254, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ansay, Thomas, 2009. "Firm valuation: tax shields & discount rates," MPRA Paper 23027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2010.
- Oehr, Tim-Frederik & Zimmermann, Jochen, 2010. "Accounting and the welfare-state: The missing link," TranState Working Papers 121, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Sanandaji, Tino & Wallace, Björn, 2010. "Fiscal Illusion and Fiscal Obfuscation:An Empirical Study of Tax Perception in Sweden," Working Paper Series 837, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dagney Faulk & Nalitra Thaiprasert & Michael Hicks, 2010. "The Economic Effects of Replacing the Property Tax with a Sales or Income Tax:A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers 201008, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Abigail McIntosh Allen & Karthik Ramanna, 2010. "Towards an understanding of the role of standard setters in standard setting," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-105, Harvard Business School, revised May 2012.
- Genschel, Philipp & Jachtenfuchs, Markus, 2010. "The fiscal anatomy of a regulatory polity: Tax policy and multilevel governance in the EU," TranState Working Papers 114, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.