Measuring Monetary Policy Under Zero Interest Rates With a Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model: An Application of a Particle Filter
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hibiki Ichiue & Takushi Kurozumi & Takeki Sunakawa, 2013.
"Inflation Dynamics And Labor Market Specifications: A Bayesian Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach For Japan'S Economy,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 273-287, January.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Takushi Kurozumi & Takeki Sunakawa, 2008. "Inflation Dynamics and Labor Adjustments in Japan: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 08-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- Ichiue, Hibiki & Kurozumi, Takushi & Sunakawa, Takeki, 2011. "Inflation dynamics and labor market specifications: a Bayesian DSGE approach for Japan's economy," MPRA Paper 33391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kato, Ryo & Nishiyama, Shin-Ichi, 2005.
"Optimal monetary policy when interest rates are bounded at zero,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 97-133, January.
- Ryo Kato & Shinichi Nishiyama, 2001. "Optimal Monetary Policy When Interest Rates are Bound at Zero," Working Papers 01-12, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- R. Kato & S. Nishiyama, 2002. "Optimal Monetary Policy When Interest Rates are Bounded at Zero," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 8, Society for Computational Economics.
- Naoko Hara & Naohisa Hirakata & Yusuke Inomata & Satoshi Ito & Takuji Kawamoto & Takushi Kurozumi & Makoto Minegishi & Izumi Takagawa, 2006. "The New Estimates of Output Gap and Potential Growth Rate," Bank of Japan Review Series 06-E-3, Bank of Japan.
- Jung, Taehun & Teranishi, Yuki & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2005. "Optimal Monetary Policy at the Zero-Interest-Rate Bound," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 813-835, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Go Kotera & Saisuke Sakai, 2017. "Complementarity between Merit Goods and Private Consumption: Evidence from estimated DSGE model for Japan," KIER Working Papers 978, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Dynamic stochastic general equilibrium; Zero lower-bound of nominal interest rate; Particle filter; Shadow rate;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boj:bojwps:10-e-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank of Japan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bojgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.