Enhancing the Efficiency of and Equity in Transplant Organ Allocation via Incentivized Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeon‐Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim & Konrad Mierendorff, 2013.
"Generalized Reduced‐Form Auctions: A Network‐Flow Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2487-2520, November.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim & Konrad Mierendorff, 2011. "Generalized reduced-form auctions: a network-flow approach," ECON - Working Papers 031, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Mar 2013.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Jay Sethuraman, 2011. "House allocation with fractional endowments," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(3), pages 481-513, August.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30831454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeon-Koo Che & Fuhito Kojima, 2010.
"Asymptotic Equivalence of Probabilistic Serial and Random Priority Mechanisms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(5), pages 1625-1672, September.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Fuhito Kojima, 2008. "Asymptotic Equivalence of Probabilistic Serial and Random Priority Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1677, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eduardo M. Azevedo & Jacob D. Leshno, 2016. "A Supply and Demand Framework for Two-Sided Matching Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(5), pages 1235-1268.
- Katta, Akshay-Kumar & Sethuraman, Jay, 2006. "A solution to the random assignment problem on the full preference domain," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 231-250, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolò, Antonio & Rodríguez-Álvarez, Carmelo, 2017. "Age-based preferences in paired kidney exchange," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 508-524.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:676-704. is not listed on IDEAS
- Tayfun Sönmez & M Utku Ünver, 2017.
"Market design for living-donor organ exchanges: an economic policy perspective,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 676-704.
- Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver, 2017. "Market Design for Living-Donor Organ Exchanges: An Economic Policy Perspective," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 932, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket design; organ allocation; kidney exchange; equity; efficiency; compatible pairs;
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.