Ensuring price stability in post-crisis Asia: lessons from the recovery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2012.
"Fear of appreciation in East and Southeast Asia: The role of the Chinese renminbi,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 324-334.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2010. "Fear of Appreciation in East and Southeast Asia: The Role of the Chinese Renminbi," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp78, April.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2010. "Fear of Appreciation in East and Southeast Asia: The Role of the Chinese Renminbi," MPRA Paper 25408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reza Siregar & Lim, C.S. Vincent, 2011.
"Living with Macro-financial Linkages: Policy Perspectives and Challenges for SEACEN Countries,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp79, April.
- Siregar, Reza & Lim, Vincent C.S., 2011. "Living with Macro-financial Linkages: Policy Perspectives and Challenges for SEACEN Countries," MPRA Paper 28417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasunari Inamura & Tomonori Kimata & Takeshi Kimura & Takashi Muto, 2011. "Recent Surge in Global Commodity Prices-- Impact of financialization of commodities and globally accommodative monetary conditions --," Bank of Japan Review Series 11-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Don Nakornthab Phurichai & Rungcharoenkitkul, 2010. "Marrying Monetary Policy with Macroprudential Regulation: Exploration of Issues," Occasional Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number occ49, April.
- Claudio Borio & Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire, 2011. "Global credit and domestic credit booms," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banking; international financial crisis; monetary policy frameworks in Asia; commodity prices; financial stability and monetary policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-04-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-04-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.